Sunday, September 13, 2009

Leavin on a jet plane.....

So we'll see if this works, trying to send this from an e-mail-so i
can give y'all updates from the cook islands ( that is if i can find
the internet :-)


Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of september- enjoy fall for me, we
will be on an island in the middle of the south pacific. I know, you
all feel so bad for me :-) but there is a bonus- just recently i've
been feeling sick ( oh no!!!) but jim says to fight it, so i am!!!


Well that's it for now :-( talk soon! And if any of you get a wierd
phone number calling you...... Pick it up!!!!!! it's probably the
newlyweds telling you we just won a huge trophey @ the pacific island
games!!!

Cherrs everyone!! Lot of love! And remember to laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel free to leave me a message! It makes me think people actually read this!