Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Years Eve Everyone!

So I hope you all had a chance to do everything you wanted in 2009, beacause it's almost over! I thought I would just put up a quick recap in photos of our 2009..... hope you enjoy! And oh yeah, my New years Resoloution this year,  to update this blog more and upload more recipes :-)


We'll start with summers bounty.... mmmm.













the epic sign!








Oh My Holly Hocks!




Even Roosters can't resist Kettle Corn....




the top of Aspen Without Snow!


The infamouse Leaning Wedding Cake!
Thanks for all your help Karen!
it's was delicous!



And Thank You for the lovely Welcome Home!



Geraniums.



Beets!



The Fall Drive to Denver.





We're not in Denver anymore!



Atiu Island, Cook Islands






MEXICO!




And Finally Snow!

 (which we need more of, but oh well :-)

Well that's it, a quick recap- but it's amazing how fast a year goes!


Can't give you my Love enough, So enjoy your New Years Eve, and make 2010 a memorable one!


2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! Love the pictures my friend ;) Seems like yesterday your garden was poppin with wonderful goodies! And I think it was the BEST summer ever!!! Happy Happy New Year!!
    Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog always makes me smile and makes my day, I love you, mom

    ReplyDelete

Please Feel free to leave me a message! It makes me think people actually read this!