Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Graysen Cat and gingersnaps :)

Hey all! I thought I would just do a quick post - hope all is well with everyone, and your getting snow if you want it, or sun if you don't!

I unfortunelty want snow- and there seems to be none around :( but I think If I just watch 80's ski movies and bake gingersnaps cookies, the snow will come. So here's a recipe for some gingersnaps- you can choose the 80's ski flick of your choice and pray for snow!!!


I adapted the recipe from the joy of baking website

I veganized it (added flax seed for the egg and earth balance for butter) And cut the recipe in half, which makes 24 snaps. Next time ill make the full 4 dozen, because something tells me these won't last long!






Enjoy! And happy belated Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. What a delicious cookie! If we were neighbors I would raid your kitchen! Hurry back to Kauai it would be nice to visit again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Thanks! I will Definetly give you a nudge when we are back in Kauai! I loved meeting you and I need a knitting bud!

      Delete

Please Feel free to leave me a message! It makes me think people actually read this!