Monday, August 31, 2009

A Newlywed....

So, it's official! I am a married woman :-) Can't believe it, but can't say that I feel entirely different, and I mean that in the best possible way! I have always felt like Jim's wife :-) now it's just actually true! I just want to thank everyone for all their help- without which this wedding would not have been nearly as beautiful as it was! I promise to upload some pictures once I have some :-) We have a couple of weeks before we take off for the honeymoon- So I may actually have some time to cook and knit and read..... you know all that stuff I used to do when I wasn't planning a wedding! well, that's it for now- I'm still tired, which i'm sure everyone is who attended and helped out!
So cheers everyone! thanks for the best wishes and the amazing time on saturday!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel free to leave me a message! It makes me think people actually read this!