Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween thoughts

> Hola from mexico everyone! It's hotter than you can imagine, yet
> people still dressed up for halloween! Except myself - first time in
> years, forgot a costume- plus it's flipping hot! But we did have two
> adorable trick or treaters! Riley (2.4 as a princess) and her little
> brother kieran (1 on the fifth of this month, dressed as batman-
> both are our friends kids) and I can safetly say it was awesome
> hanging out with them and their kids for halloween :-)
>
> hope everyone else had a safe and great all hallows eve and I can't
> wait to get to cold weather! ( I say that now!) but 90 degrees and
> humid is not for me :-)
>
> Take care everyone , lots of love and i'll talk to ya soon
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel free to leave me a message! It makes me think people actually read this!