Monday, November 16, 2009

Long time no blog....

Hey everyone! Sorry I keep spacing blogging- but Jim's computer is
sick so I'll have to just write this time- pictures soon, I
promise :-) I will also post some new muffin recipes tomorrow!!
Mmmm..... I have been busy baking since we got back from mexico- so
get ready for a bunch of new recipes ( Roasted Vegetable
Gallette anyone?)


In other news, I have officially changed my name, I am now an
Anderson :-) (still getting used to it!) very exciting! Something else
exciting that just happened, the first meeting of the Aspen Craft
Collective was tonight. (thanks JoAnn for setting it all up :-)
it was great just hearing and seeing the other crafts people are doing
in the valley. Can't wait for more meetings- I as usual forgot to
bring samples of my very eclectic and random craft projects! (next
time :-)

Other than that guys, I hope everyone is staying warm and laughing
everyday! Skal!

Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel free to leave me a message! It makes me think people actually read this!