Sunday, July 12, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

Happy belated fourth everyone!!! and happy b-day to my amazing brother...
so sorry to everyone who has been so devoted to reading my blog! I have to admit I am one of those people who gets really excited about things at first,then I get distracted by something new. I don't think I am alone on this one- but maybe. ----here we go, you ready?
fist up, Garden update!!!!! yeah garden yeah!- so we have eaten four, count them four, strawberry's, enough salad to feed an army, and wonderful, wonderful herbs, (yet my basil is taking it's sweet time to grow) the garlic is coming along nicely- if only it would stop raining for an afternoon. but i digress- here are some pics...

The Dianthus has begun it's yearly pink promenade.

we had to put the screen on the strawberries- to delish to resist eh magpies? and yeah I kinda, accidentally planted the radishes too close together- so now we have like 50- and i'm not even sure if I like radishes.

I have kept myself busy by knitting, cooking, and trying to enjoy every bit of summer- and oh yeah, I started making tote bags to sell at the farmers market... so stop by kettle corn and buy one ok.

sweet slippers eh- thank you garn.com you norges really know how to knit.

this is the small bag- I made giant ones too!

ok so the uploading pictures thing is taking forever right now- and I don't have the patience to wait. so I will just add pictures later. I promise. plus I'm going to start writing up my recipes on here- because...... wait for it....

I'm going to try and write a cookbook(if not for anhone else but myself)- with delish recipes such as the vegetable gallette with herbed pesto (from our garden!) pictured above. so there. think on that for awhile and get back to me. have a fun week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel free to leave me a message! It makes me think people actually read this!